Who is MobileForce Software?
MobileForce Software is a Silicon Valley-based enterprise productivity cloud software company. MobileForce is part of the ServiceNow Technology Partner Program (TPP) and is a publisher of 3rd party field service mobility application on ServiceNow Store.
What is MobileForce ServiceVelocity?
MobileForce ServiceVelocity is a customizable field service mobility application fully integrated with ServiceNow Field Service Management, Customer Service Management, Knowledge Management and Connect modules. MobileForce ServiceVelocity is a value-added solution that seamlessly combines ServiceNow functionality with other 3rd party enterprise applications like SalesForce, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, NetSuite, LinkedIn, SharePoint, Google Apps, Office365, Box etc. into an intelligent "Single Pane of Glass" application for field service users optimizing their daily productivity, response times and service effectiveness. By bringing all the information, tasks and cross-app workflows automatically into a single, secure, unified app interface, MobileForce ServiceVelocity significantly cuts down on time required by end-user to get the right information and take the right follow-up actions quickly to deliver the best customer experience.
How do I install and use MobileForce ServiceVelocity in my ServiceNow instance?
To install in your instance, you need be a ServiceNow Administrator.
In your ServiceNow instance Navigator, MobileForce ServiceVelocity will be available as an Application Module under the Application Menu called "Field Service Mobile".
- Navigate to System Applications > Applications.
- Click on the "Search ServiceNow Store" button.
- On the ServiceNow Store Website search bar, search for "ServiceVelocity".
- In the results list, locate "MobileForce ServiceVelocity" and click on the "More" button.
- Click the "Try" button and follow the instructions on your screen to install the "MobileForce ServiceVelocity" in your instance.
- Add all end-users who wish to use "MobileForce ServiceVelocity" app to the "ServiceVelocityUser" Role in your ServiceNow Instance.
How do I install and use MobileForce ServiceVelocity Client App on my device (for end-users)?
To use the MobileForce ServiceVelocity Field Service Mobile app on your device (iOS or Android), follow the instructions below:
- Download the "MobileForce" client app from the respective App Store (iTunes App Store or Google Play).
- Launch the app and it will ask you for a Company ID/Account. Type in hero
- On the Login Screen, click on the "Register" link and follow the self sign-up steps to setup and verify your email.
- Launch the app and login with your verified email and chosen password.
- Under the "Preferences" screen, please type in your ServiceNow Instance URL (ex: <instance>.service-now.com), your ServiceNow Instance Username and Password.
- At the bottom click on "Save" button to finish your setup.
- You will then land on the "ServiceVelocity" home screen from where you can explore different features of the app.
What are the some of the key features of MobileForce ServiceVelocity that enhances ServiceNow solution?
- Native mobile app that runs on iOS, Android, Windows Universal client platforms
- “Single Pane of Glass” integrated access to all customer-related data from ServiceNow and other enterprise applications
- Offline read/write access to relevant service records
- Offline read access to relevant knowledge base and documents
- Field service mobile app fully customized to your brand, look and feel, style
- Intelligent “MorningCoffee” dashboard that surfaces only the relevant information and tasks for today
- Full support for BYOD - A custom branded version of ServiceVelocity app can be deployed through your internal app store and MDM of choice
- SAML2-based SSO, OAuth and ADFS support for enterprise-grade authentication and authorization
- Push notifications support for event-driven automatic alerts and scheduled notifications about task reminders
- Mobile-device integrations like GPS, maps, camera, video and digital signatures on touch screen
- Real-Time tracking, archival and analytics on all activities for compliance, to infer best practices and optimize productivity
Is MobileForce ServiceVelocity a cloud product/platform?
Yes. MobileForce ServiceVelocity is a secure application service hosted on MobileForce’s enterprise cloud, supported by an enterprise-grade SLA (see below). It is available for use in both mobile and desktop environments for the end-users. MobileForce ServiceVelocity cloud solution has two components - the MobileForce ServiceVelocity client application and the MobileForce Velocity360 server-side cloud platform.
From an user experience standpoint, the two components are packaged as follows based on their role:
- Field service end-users use the MobileForce ServiceVelocity client application on a mobile or desktop web environment.
- Administrators use the MobileForce Manager administration console to configure their ServiceVelocity application, customize look and feel, manage users, view real-time analytics of app usage, and manage security policies.
On which cloud are the MobileForce ServiceVelocity application and Velocity360 platform deployed?
MobileForce ServiceVelocity runs on MobileForce’s own enterprise-grade, secure cloud software infrastructure that is in turn based on Amazon AWS and Azure infrastructure services. In addition, a private cloud-version of MobileForce is available based on customer needs.
What client platforms are supported for MobileForce ServiceVelocity app?
Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Universal, Web HTML5
Where do we download the MobileForce ServiceVelocity client apps?
End-users can download the client apps called “MobileForce” from the respective app stores.
- Apple iOS - iTunes App Store
- Google Android - Google Play Store
- Microsoft Windows - Windows Store
What enterprise integrations are supported in the MobileForce Velocity360 cloud platform for MobileForce ServiceVelocity app?
Some of the popular and common built-in integrations are:
- Email, Calendar and Contacts - Microsoft Exchange, Office365, Google GSuite
- CRM - Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP Digital CRM, SugarCRM, ProsperWorks, HubSpot
- Content - Box, Dropbox, SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Egnyte, Windows File Server
- Social & News - LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Google News, Bing News, RSS Feeds
- ERP - Oracle, SAP, NetSuite
In addition to the above, there are other integrations into cloud apps as well as support for integrations into legacy, on-premise apps in an enterprise environment.
How do we buy MobileForce ServiceVelocity for my organization?
Please contact MobileForce Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org or send us a request online at http://www.mobileforcesoftware.com/contact
Is MobileForce ServiceVelocity available for a trial for my ServiceNow instance?
Yes. Typically a 30-45 day trial option is available for MobileForce ServiceVelocity. Please contact MobileForce Sales team at email@example.com for a trial or send us a trial request online at http://www.mobileforcesoftware.com/contact
How is MobileForce ServiceVelocity solution priced?
In most cases, MobileForce ServiceVelocity has two cost components:
- Recurring Subscription License Fees for the use of application and platform software, based on a 1-year or a multi-year contract
- One-time Services Fees for any additional customization or custom enhancements work performed by the MobileForce Implementation team
How does the deployment process work?
Upon purchase, MobileForce will provision a dedicated cloud account for your organization which will be tied to your ServiceNow instance. The account will be initialized with the default view of the MobileForce ServiceVelocity features and capabilities. If there are any customizations to be performed, MobileForce Implementation team will perform the required services to tailor the solution to your organization needs.
Typically, MobileForce ServiceVelocity can be deployed in your organization in under 30-days.
- Upon implementation, an Administrator will be provided access to the MobileForce Manager administration console along with adequate training. Administrators send out setup information to field service users in the organization.
- Field service end-users can download the MobileForce client application from the respective public app store based on their device, or from their secure internal enterprise app store (see below). At the start of the client application, the end-user goes through a self-service setup based on the setup information communicated to them by the Administrator.
Will you train my administrators and end-users?
MobileForce provides both Administrator Training Sessions and End-user Training Sessions, typically delivered as webinars during launch. They are also archived and available for users at any time post-launch. On-site training sessions are available upon request for an additional cost.
Can we customize MobileForce ServiceVelocity app for my organization?
Yes, there are two levels of customization you can perform to tailor MobileForce ServiceVelocity to your needs.
Self-Service Customizations: Things you can do yourself in MobileForce Manager administration console through configuration changes
- UI Styling, Icons, Banners and Layouts
- Configuring Enterprise Application Connectors
- Role-based Access Controls
MobileForce Implementation Team Customizations: Things that need custom code to be written and deployed
- Custom Backend Connectors to Legacy or Home-grown Applications that you want to integrate into ServiceVelocity
- Custom MorningCoffee dashboard cards
- Custom-branded ServiceVelocity iOS or Android apps to be deployed through your MDM
How do we deploy a “custom-branded-app” version of MobileForce ServiceVelocity?
A “custom branded app” version of MobileForce ServiceVelocity is an optional feature that you can purchase at an additional cost based on your deployment needs. The MobileForce Implementation Team will create “custom branded app” versions of ServiceVelocity for iOS and Android by working with your IT team to obtain design resources (logos, style guides, and other relevant image assets). Once created, your IT team will be provided instructions on how to deploy those custom client app packages (an iOS IPA package and/or Android APK package) in your MDM/MAM system. Typically, this process takes a week or less.
Can we deploy it through my MDM system on my enterprise app store?
Yes. Most popular MDM/MAM systems such as VMware Airwatch, Citrix XenMobile, MobileIron, Blackberry Good are supported.
What are the support terms and SLA for MobileForce ServiceVelocity?
The following are our published terms and policies.
How do we contact your support?
Please contact MobileForce Support via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or via our Support Desk