- Microsoft AppSource, Microsoft Partner Network (MPN) and Windows Store
- Oracle Cloud Marketplace, Oracle Partner Network (OPN)
- ServiceNow Technology Partner Program (TPP), ServiceNow Store
- Google Play Store and Apple iTunes App Store
What are some of the features of MobileForce ServiceVelocity?
- Ticket management, scheduling, dispatching and intelligent routing, improving service capacity and utilization by collecting site support data at customer premises, and surfacing relevant ticket and technical knowledge information for quick access in the field
- Accelerating resolution of service requests through rapid field agent access to knowledge management
- Performing and recording daily customer visits and day-to-day routines, thus creating and using historical/context to improve the efficiency of ticket resolution.
- Improve service delivery quality through a real-time quality-based work routing (MTTR, responsiveness, knowledge, soft skills).
- Track and manage assets, fleet and equipment used in delivering services
- Native mobile app that runs on iOS, Android, Windows Universal client platforms
- "Single Pane of Glass" integrated access to all customer-related data from enterprise field service applications
- Offline read/write access to relevant service records
- Offline read access to relevant knowledge base and documents
- Field service mobile app fully customized to your brand, look and feel, style
- Intelligent "MorningCoffee" productivity dashboard that surfaces only the relevant information and tasks for today
- Full support for BYOD - A custom branded version of ServiceVelocity app can be deployed through your internal app store and MDM of choice
- SAML2-based SSO, OAuth and ADFS support for enterprise-grade authentication and authorization
- Push notifications support for event-driven automatic alerts and scheduled notifications about task reminders
- Mobile-device integrations like GPS, maps, camera, video and digital signatures on touch screen
- Real-Time tracking, archival and analytics on all activities for compliance, to infer best practices and optimize productivity
- User-Centric, Role-based Smart Productivity Apps: Unified view of all things related to an upcoming task such as field tech appointment or RFP response or project tracking that integrates Email, Customer Information, Relevant Data, Business Process Actions and more – everything correlated eliminating manual steps to perform that task
- Online and Mobile Forms: A digitized online and mobile optimized version of all current paper/spreadsheet/PDF Forms with fields some of which are auto-populated from backend systems and others that can be digitally captured from end-user knowledge worker through taps, data entry, image captures etc. The data is then automatically mapped and securely distributed to one or more backend systems (cloud or on premise) where it will be stored. The forms are also versioned so updates across versions can be easily viewed for auditing and compliance purposes. Forms can also be exported to other static formats.
- Morning Coffee Productivity Dashboard: Integrated access to all contextually relevant daily activities information and tasks, all available at the user’s finger tips through smart read/write integration with disparate backend systems.
- Dynamic Task Scheduler: Integrated web-based UI to schedule pending tasks to available service personnel while ensuring proximity and skills constraints, as well as logistic issues. Route optimizations, rule based task scheduling, and technician preemption are all supported.
- Location Awareness: Location-aware app enables integration of mapping and driving directions for knowledge workers as they visit customers at different locations during the week.
- Branded Mobile App: Customer-specific app logo, splash screens, iconography, color schemes and branding on all screens to have a familiar look-n-feel for end-users.
- High Availability SLA: Multi-tiered architecture with load balancing delivers scalability, high throughput, performance and high availability.
- End-to-End Security : App is SSO-enabled, with role-based access control. All data is only stored at the source system and never on any MobileForce server. The only data stored outside the source systems is cached on the mobile device within a secure, encrypted sandbox that is app-specific. Web App is deployed over a secure SSL connection and Mobile App can be deployed via MDM with central device control policies.
- Smart Notifications: Automatic and scheduled push notifications relating to appointments, company-wide announcements, tasks to do etc.
- Correlated Analytics: Real time analytics and tracking of user activities – form data views, form submissions and screen usage. Coupled with reporting and charts, these are useful for business insights and compliance.
- Voice Driven: Direct speech to text data input
Yes. MobileForce ServiceVelocity is a secure application service hosted on MobileForce’s enterprise cloud, supported by an enterprise-grade SLA (see below). It is available for use in both mobile and desktop environments for the end-users. MobileForce ServiceVelocity cloud solution has two components - the MobileForce ServiceVelocity client application and the MobileForce Velocity360 server-side cloud platform.
From an user experience standpoint, the two components are packaged as follows based on their role:
- Field service end-users use the MobileForce ServiceVelocity client application on a mobile or desktop web environment.
- Administrators use the MobileForce Manager administration console to configure their ServiceVelocity application, customize look and feel, manage users, view real-time analytics of app usage, and manage security policies.
MobileForce ServiceVelocity runs on MobileForce’s own enterprise-grade, secure cloud software infrastructure that is in turn based on Amazon AWS and Azure infrastructure services. In addition, a private cloud-version of MobileForce is available based on customer needs
What client platforms are supported for MobileForce ServiceVelocity app?
Apple iOS, Google Android, Microsoft Windows Universal, Web HTML5
Where do we download the MobileForce ServiceVelocity client apps?
End-users can download the client apps called “MobileForce” from the respective app stores.
- Apple iOS - iTunes App Store
- Google Android - Google Play Store
- Microsoft Windows - Windows Store
Some of the popular and common built-in integrations are:
- Email, Calendar and Contacts - Microsoft Exchange, Office365, Google GSuite
- CRM - Salesforce.com, Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Zoho CRM, Oracle Sales Cloud, SAP Digital CRM, SugarCRM, ProsperWorks, HubSpot
- Content - Box, Dropbox, SharePoint, OneDrive, Google Drive, Egnyte, Windows File Server
- Social & News - LinkedIn, YouTube, Twitter, Google News, Bing News, RSS Feeds
- ERP - Oracle, SAP, NetSuite
How do we buy MobileForce ServiceVelocity for my organization?
Please contact MobileForce Sales team at email@example.com or send us a request online at https://www.mobileforcesoftware.com/contact
Is MobileForce ServiceVelocity available for a trial?
Yes. Typically a 30-45 day trial option is available for MobileForce ServiceVelocity. Please contact MobileForce Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for a trial or send us a trial request online at https://www.mobileforcesoftware.com/contact
How is MobileForce ServiceVelocity solution priced?
In most cases, MobileForce ServiceVelocity has two cost components:
- Recurring Subscription License Fees for the use of application and platform software, based on a 1-year or a multi-year contract
- One-time Services Fees for any additional customization or custom enhancements work performed by the MobileForce Implementation team
Upon purchase, MobileForce will provision a dedicated cloud account for your organization. The account will be initialized with the default view of the MobileForce ServiceVelocity features and capabilities. If there are any customizations to be performed, MobileForce Implementation team will perform the required services to tailor the solution to your organization needs.
Typically, MobileForce ServiceVelocity can be deployed in your organization in under 30-days.
- Upon implementation, an Administrator will be provided access to the MobileForce Manager administration console along with adequate training. Administrators send out setup information to field service users in the organization.
- Field service end-users can download the MobileForce client application from the respective public app store based on their device, or from their secure internal enterprise app store (see below). At the start of the client application, the end-user goes through a self-service setup based on the setup information communicated to them by the Administrator.
MobileForce provides both Administrator Training Sessions and End-user Training Sessions, typically delivered as webinars during launch. They are also archived and available for users at any time post-launch. On-site training sessions are available upon request for an additional cost.Can we customize MobileForce ServiceVelocity app for my organization?
Yes, there are two levels of customization you can perform to tailor MobileForce ServiceVelocity to your needs.
Self-Service Customizations: Things you can do yourself in MobileForce Manager administration console through configuration changes
- UI Styling, Icons, Banners and Layouts
- Configuring Enterprise Application Connectors
- Role-based Access Controls
MobileForce Implementation Team Customizations: Things that need custom code to be written and deployed
- Custom Backend Connectors to Legacy or Home-grown Applications that you want to integrate into ServiceVelocity
- Custom MorningCoffee dashboard cards
- Custom-branded ServiceVelocity iOS or Android apps to be deployed through your MDM
A "custom branded app" version of MobileForce ServiceVelocity is an optional feature that you can purchase at an additional cost based on your deployment needs. The MobileForce Implementation Team will create “custom branded app” versions of ServiceVelocity for iOS and Android by working with your IT team to obtain design resources (logos, style guides, and other relevant image assets). Once created, your IT team will be provided instructions on how to deploy those custom client app packages (an iOS IPA package and/or Android APK package) in your MDM/MAM system. Typically, this process takes a week or less.
Can we deploy it through my MDM system on my enterprise app store?
Yes. Most popular MDM/MAM systems such as VMware Airwatch, Citrix XenMobile, MobileIron, Blackberry Good are supported.
What are the support terms and SLA for MobileForce ServiceVelocity?
The following are our published terms and policies.